How to make a donation, send or request money
This page provides all the information you may need to make a donation to One Spirit Interfaith Foundation, make a payment, apply for a bursary or claim expenses.
If you have any questions about paying or reclaiming money, please ring the Finance Officer on 0333 332 1996 (option 3) or e-mail email@example.com
To pay money to One Spirit Interfaith Foundation
- For BACS and online payments: Please contact the Finance Officer (details above) for bank details to make payments by this method.
- For cheque payment: Payable to 'One Spirit Interfaith Foundation' and post to Finance Officer, 280 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay, East Sussex BN24 6NU
- For PayPal payment: Pay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Just Text Giving from your mobile phone text 'sprt00' and the amount eg £10 to 70070, the amount donated is added to your mobile phone bill.
- To increase your donation by 25p for every pound you donate (at no cost to you) please send a completed Gift Aid form to Finance Officer, 280 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay, East Sussex BN24 6NU
Quick links to other relevant documents
- Gift Aid Declaration form to enable us to reclaim tax on donations paid by UK tax-payers - as a PDF
- Gift Aid Declaration Form to enable us to reclaim tax on donations paid by UK tax-payers - as a Word Document
- Donation Form for making a one-off or regular gift - as a PDF
- Donation Form for making a one-off or regular gift - as a Word Document
- Applying for Scholarship Procedure for first year applicants (prior to commencing training)
- Applying for a Bursary Procedure for first and second year students
- Expenses Claim Form for volunteers, trustees, mentors and staff - as a PDF
- Expenses Claim Form - as a Word document
- Expenses Policy for guidance on claiming expenses for volunteers, trustees, mentors and staff
- Annual Report and Accounts
- Direct Debit Form if you wish to pay your IMA fees via this method.
- IMA membership forms
- Standing Order Form if you wish to make a regular donation to our work..
The legal stuff
One Spirit Interfaith Foundation is a Registered Charity No. 1099163 (England and Wales) and SCO40148 (Scotland)
We are a Registered Company No. 4432622 and our Registered Office is at: Ropery House, 16-18 The Cross, Wivenhoe, Essex CO7 9QN (but please do NOT send post to this address)