OneSpirit Spiritual Counselling Supervision and Ongoing Development sessions:
June 23 2017 – Temple Lodge
The group is open to graduates and second years and will continue to follow clear agreements of confidentiality. You are warmly invited to join this new cycle which will build on the beauty, depth, learning and healing of last year’s group.
Cost: £30 paid to OneSpirit and tickets available to purchase via this website
(Refunds policy – we are unable to offer refunds for supervision sessions paid for that you are unable to attend, but you can use the payment towards an alternative session)
Time: 13.30 – 16.30
Venue: Temple Lodge, Hammersmith
The group will start promptly, AND if coming late allows you to attend, you are most welcome.
Supervisors: Christopher Marcus
The purposes of the group are:
- to provide a vibrant, accountable, inspiring and healing supervision resource for OneSpirit-trained spiritual counsellors that honours continued professional development;
- to hold a space where skilled facilitation and supervision honours the peer-teaching and inquiry that is present in the whole group;
- to respectfully hold an emerging community of OneSpirit spiritual counsellors who support each other in understanding our model and basis for counselling, our code of ethics, and each other’s spiritual direction(s);
- to create a learning community of spiritual counsellors who share their theory, their practice and their difficulties, with a shared commitment to Truth;
- to welcome, be open to learn from and accept our OneSpirit community, whatever the nature or extent of their spiritual counselling practice might be;
- supporting trainee counsellors in their ethical and legal duty of care;
- to strengthen their understanding and alignment with our model;
- to provide quality assurance and to enable trainees to work within their own competence;
- to provide a focus, feedback loop and communication process for integrated development of spiritual counselling within OneSpirit.
The sessions will include:
- spiritual practice
- sharing and supervision of specific cases and general themes
- sharing of particular challenges and insights
- community building