what is rosim?
We are thrilled that you’re here to explore the dynamic community of the Register of OneSpirit Interfaith Ministers (ROSIM). ROSIM is a professional register that maintains the records of OneSpirit graduate ministers who yearn for accreditation and the unwavering support of the OneSpirit Interfaith Foundation, their alma mater.
Formerly known as the Registered Interfaith Ministers Association (RIMA), our primary objective is to foster ROSIM as a robust, unified professional register in accordance with its members’ aspirations. Our mission unfolds in three core aims:
- Enhancing the visibility of our ministers in public-facing roles, and bolstering public trust through the existence of a professional body to whom those ministers are accountable.
- Offering a platform for all graduates to demonstrate their support and affiliation for OneSpirit, an organisation they venerate.
- Understanding the role ROSIM membership plays in the context of legal weddings in Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Republic of Ireland, where ministers require approval from authorising entities.
Membership in ROSIM is founded on the confirmation of ministers’ ongoing dedication to their personal vows, ordination vows, adherence to OneSpirit’s code of ethics, meeting of supervision and ongoing learning requirements, securing professional indemnity insurance, and agreement to abide by OneSpirit’s complaints policy. If you feel the need to file a complaint against any of our registered ministers, we encourage you to refer to our distinct ROSIM Complaints Policy.
Personal Growth and Empowerment
In ROSIM, we foster an environment that propels personal and professional growth. As a member, you are more than a part of an organisation; you belong to a vibrant, supportive community dedicated to mutual advancement. It’s an avenue where diverse experiences precipitate profound personal growth, increased self-awareness, and deep empathic understanding.
Access to Resources
ROSIM, a dynamic cooperative of interfaith ministers, brings a wealth of shared insights, experiences, and knowledge that can enrich your ministerial practice. We’re working to develop ‘forums’ within our soon-to-launch updated website, to facilitate such exchange of information among fellow ministers. Moreover, regular networking via platforms like the dedicated Facebook group for OneSpirit Interfaith Ministers offers a shared space to lean on each other’s experiences and wisdom.
Amplify Interfaith Ministry Recognition
Being part of ROSIM offers the collective strength to resonate with the voice of the interfaith ministry. It aids in raising awareness and comprehension of our work within the wider public. By joining us, your individual wisdom and efforts not only fortify our community internally but crucially contribute to our outward representation.
Immerse yourself in the world of ROSIM and join our mission towards reshaping and enhancing the perception and appreciation of interfaith work.
- Meet our ROSIM members here!
- Eager to become a part of ROSIM? But want more info? Click here!
- Want to simply register for ROSIM? Click here!
- Started your journey with ROSIM and need guidance on next steps? Click here!
- ROSIM Complaints Policy