‘Hi, I’m Sarah. Perhaps like me, you look at all the crises in the world and you think I have to do something? I have to take some action. I cannot be a bystander anymore.
And perhaps like me, you think whatever action I take it has to be sacred. The crises in the world require a sacred response. I need to be a sacred activist. Well, what does that mean? And how do I do it?
If you’re interested in those questions, please join me in May and we’ll spend some time on a short course exploring exactly that.
Living Non-Violence: Embrace Peaceful Power & Sacred Activism
Embrace the power of peace and embark on a transformative journey to living non-violently. Join our 5-week online course, where you’ll discover the essence of Sacred Activism and the impact of non-violence in both your life and our world.
Throughout this enriching experience, you will:
- Examine the different structures of violence that exist.
- Unfold the concept of non-violence as a sacred activism.
- Learn how to put your spiritual aspirations into practice effectively for peace and justice.
Delve into thought-provoking weekly themes:
- What is violence?
- How am I violent towards myself and others?
- How am I violent towards the Earth?
- What’s the medicine for violence in myself and the world?
- Making commitments.
Led by the experienced Sarah MacDonald, immerse yourself in this incredible opportunity to practice non-violence and create lasting change.
SAFE. MEANINGFUL. TRANSFORMATIVE. Embrace Sacred Activism and shape a non-violent world!