As an educational charity, we do all we can to keep our fees as low as possible whilst offering an exceptional training curriculum held by an experienced and highly skilled Faculty. Our dedicated Finance Officer can talk you through the support and guidance available for funding your training.
In honour of our 21st year, we are pleased to offer a one-off discount of more than £1300 for those who complete enrolment before 21st August, 2018.
Discounted two year training = £7,500
(full price after Aug 21, 2018: £8814)
Please note this offer supersedes all previous discounts, coupons and special offers and can not be used in conjunction with any other coupon, discount or early bird offer.
Payments can be made in full upfront, for each year annually (£3750/year) or by monthly direct debit.
We offer flexible, interest free payment plans over 20, 30, 40 or 60 months e.g.
Overview of Fees
Course fees include:
- All study weekend classes and retreats (approx 150 classroom hours per academic year.)
- Accommodation and meals at the end-of-year retreats in Years 1 and 2.
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching from group tutors.
- The Student’s Companion for the Journey, Volume I and II - an extensive, 500 page guidebook of OneSpirit readings and resources.
- Curriculum overview booklet.
- Upon successful completion of the one-year training, a certificate in ‘An inquiry towards Oneness, Service and Awakening’ is awarded.
- Upon successful completion of the two-year training, Graduation Certificate, and optional ordination as a OneSpirit Interfaith Minister.
- Access to our minister community resources and communications.
Fees do not include:
- Reference books
- Travel to retreats
- Ordination stole, should you wish to have one
- Three supervision sessions in the second year
- Second year supervision group
- Recommended ongoing spiritual counselling/ direction/ accompaniment
- Overnight accommodation if you need to stay in London – the training is non-residential, you will need to arrange your own accommodation
- Travel to study groups or self arranged excursions
As an educational charity, we are pleased to offer scholarships to outstanding applicants. Please note that there is a limited number of scholarships and the demand is very high. Scholarships will be awarded on 2 dates (late-June and late-August) of the intake year.
FUNDING YOUR TRAINING
We are registered as a learning provider with the Professional and Career Development Loans programme (PCDL).
For further information, please call 0800 100 900 or visit www.gov.uk/career-development-loans
For further information on fee payment plans, or to generally discuss financing the training, please do contact our Finance Officer, Danielle Wilson, who will be very happy to have a conversation with you around ways we can support you with your fee payments.
Contact Danielle Wilson by phone on 0330 120 1996 (option 3) or email here.